The program committee is looking for chairpersons for a limited number of sessions. The responsibility of the session chair includes:
- Reviewing presentations for length and visibility and discussing concerns with the programming committee chair.
- Ensuring speakers to upload their presentation slides online in advance.
- Reminding speakers are on time in the room.
- Introducing the speakers at the beginning of the session and acknowledge the speakers at the end.
- Making sure each speaker begins/ends at the time allotted.
- Facilitating Q&A discussion after each presentation, preparing questions in advance to spark discussion.
If you are interested in chairing a session, please enter your information here.